We reserve the right to collect and manage your personal information as described on this page, unless stated otherwise. ‘Personal information’ may include your name, address, phone number, email address, age, gender, your employer, and your position title.
Information we may request
We may ask you to provide personal information through this site. We will only do this:
- to meet your needs (e.g. answer a question, provide a service)
- to meet our needs (e.g. demographic analysis)
- if required by law.
Use and disclosure of personal information
We will not add you to a mailing list, or give your personal information to third parties without your consent, unless required by law.
Our privacy principles apply to emails as well.
Our internet service provider or information technology staff may monitor email traffic for system trouble shooting and maintenance purposes only
- your browser, computer platform and screen resolution
- your traffic patterns through our site, such as:
- the date and time of your visit
- the pages and documents accessed
- the website you visited before ours
- your server address.
We do not identify users or any browser activity outside this website, except in the unlikely event of an investigation, where a law enforcement agency may have a warrant to inspect activity logs.
We use this data to analyse the pages that are visited, to improve your experience and make sure our website is useful.