ENJOY A CAREER, NOT JUST A JOB!
Exciting role in a great team!
If the time has come for you to make a move for the sake of your career, then this opportunity at the Gold Coast is most ideal for you!
The successful candidate will have at least two years experience in a legal environment. You will be managing Reception and administration tasks, and can look forward to a long career in a firm that will invest in training and developing your skills.
This role is for a Junior – Intermediate Assistant who wishes to join the team for the long haul! It is essential that you can manage delegated tasks with accuracy and speed, and work autonomously on paralegal tasks.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Initial client liaison, both in person and over the phone;
- Diary and phone management;
- Assist with the preparation of various documents i.e. correspondence and court documents;
- Work closely with your team to meet timeframes and deadlines;
- Maintain a keen eye for detail and adhere to deadlines; and
- Maintain an organised workplace and a flexible and proactive approach to work.
You will need:
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a Legal Assistant or Reception role, ideally within in Family Law (but if you haven’t yet had the opportunity, this firm can teach you!)
- The ability to work autonomously and as part of a team;
- A proactive work ethic; and
- Flexibility, reliability and organisation at all times.
If you think you have what it takes to complete the required duties for this role, give the team at DiMention Recruitment a call today (07) 3123-4001 / (07) 5501 9242 / 0400 754 091 and quote reference “311020A” or apply now!