SUPPORT A FRIENDLY TEAM OF PERSONAL INJURY LAWYERS!
If you are an experienced Paralegal or Legal Assistant who has gained solid experience in Personal Injury Law, and you have been wanting to make your next move to benefit your career, this opportunity is worth your consideration!
Offering quality work in a friendly and professional environment, this team specialises in Personal Injury Law. Join a firm that recognises and acknowledges their talent and promotes growth personally and professionally! This is a firm that values each and every one of their staff members, so if you want to be an integral part of a friendly and dynamic team that has a down to earth vibe, here it is!
This role will see you support a team of Personal Injury Lawyers, so it is essential that you can demonstrate at least 3 years of relevant legal experience.
You will be responsible for:
- Diary and file maintenance;
- Digital dictation;
- Preparation of court documents, correspondences and precedents;
- Preparation of briefs to counsel;
- Booking appointments, conferences etc.
- Arranging travel commitments.
In order to be considered for this role, you will have:
- At least 3 years experience in Personal Injury law – if you have more, you are welcomed to apply!
- Accurate typing with great attention to detail;
- A desire to join a firm for longevity.
This firm is incredibly client focused, so providing quality client service will be important to you. This is a role that can provide you with genuine work and life balance with a rewarding career, then apply today!
If you meet the above criteria, you will be rewarded with a salary package that is entirely dependent upon your experience. Do not hesitate to apply as this role won’t be available for long!