IS FAMILY LAW YOUR PASSION?
Rare role now available in a firm with great staff retention!
If the time has come for you to seek a career opportunity in Family Law as a Senior Paralegal at the Gold Coast, move quickly as this great role won’t be available long! Right now there is an opening for someone who is experienced in Family Law, organised, committed and enthusiastic!
The successful candidate is expected to complete a varied workload of Family Law tasks and maintain open communication channels internally and externally. This role is for an Intermediate – Senior Family Law Paralegal who wishes to join and support a highly respected team for the long haul! It is essential that you can manage delegated tasks with accuracy and speed, and work autonomously.
You will receive a competitive salary package and access to a host of learning and development opportunities. This firm is looking for a passionate and committed Family Law Paralegal to join their team and the quality of work is second to none at the Gold Coast.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Work autonomously and with a high degree of accuracy on a varied workload related to differing Family Law matters;
- Prepare various court documents (i.e. affidavits, consent orders), correspondence, complex documents and briefs to Counsel;
- Work alongside leading Family Law professionals toward success while maintaining a keen eye for detail and adhering to deadlines;
- Maintain an organised workplace and a flexible and proactive approach to work; and
- Providing top quality support to friendly authors who are talented!
You will need:
- Minimum of 4 years experience in Family Law;
- The ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- A proactive work ethic; and
- Flexibility, reliability and organisation at all times.
In return for your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with an attractive salary package and excellent career prospects.
Please note – you MUST have legal experience in order to be considered for this role. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.