JOIN AN IMPRESSIVE TEAM AND MAKE 2021 YOUR YEAR!
If you seek longevity and career progression, read on!
This is an excellent and rare opportunity offering you the chance to sink your teeth into quality work in a highly reputable and successful team! If you have a minimum of 4 years PAE and wish to continue to grow professionally and enjoy a genuine career pathway, here it is!
Open to applicants with strong experience in Property and Commercial Law, this role will see you continue to focus in Commercial Property Law. You will enjoy mentoring and supervising Junior Lawyers and other support staff, and you will have a commitment to providing quality client service to high calibre clientele.
The ideal candidate will have experience within all aspects of Commercial Property Law, and this role can offer genuine career growth in a professional environment. If you are looking for the next move in your career, and have solid post admission experience in Commercial Property Law, then this role may be for you.
Strong transactional experience and large scale project work is essential to your success in this role. You will be responsible for handling a large variety of Commercial Property matters in a firm that has quality work on offer. This is a firm that will do wonders for your career!
The successful candidate for this position will have:
- A minimum of 5 years PAE in Commercial Property Law;
- Transactional experience including the sale and purchase of large scale residential and commercial property;
- Commercial leasing experience including retail/shop leasing;
- Project Development experience;
- A strong client focus;
- The ability to work both independently and in a team; and
- A strong desire to succeed.
In reward for your hard work, you will receive:
- A generous salary package with attractive benefits;
- Genuine opportunities for career progression; and
- Access to support from the Partners as and when required.
If you think you have what it takes to complete the required duties for this role, give the team at DiMention Recruitment a call today and quote reference “110121B” or apply now. This is a fantastic opportunity for your long term career plan! (07) 3123-4001 / (07) 5501 9242 / 0400 754 091.