SENIOR ROLE – STRIVE FOR SUCCESS!
Bring your specialist level of knowledge and lead a team!
Do you want to join a team that genuinely believes that people who are appreciated will stay where they are appreciated? This is why this firm places great emphasis on recognising and valuing excellent employees! The firm also strives to provide the perfect working climate within which those hand picked professionals can truly thrive!
This leading firm is searching for an experienced Senior Family Lawyer who possesses a passion for Family Law and a genuine thirst for career advancement. Ideally you will have obtained your Specialist Accreditation, and you will display a proven ability to work well with a team and achieve results.
This is an opportunity to take on a senior role with a reputable firm, to work autonomously on your matters as part of a high-performance team and to share your expertise with your colleagues. Dynamic practitioners who are actively involved in business development and networking will be well rewarded for their efforts in this team that places client service as a paramount concern!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Manage family law files – a complex load with a high degree of autonomy;
- Maintain open communication between company and client;
- Handle a wide range of family law disputes;
- Provide mentoring and support to junior practitioners; and
- Contribute to the continued growth and success of this well regarded practice.
You will need:
- Minimum of 10 years PAE in Family Law;
- Strong technical skills and perform with accuracy and reliability;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; and
- The ability to develop and maintain strong client relationships.
As a senior member of the team, you will enjoy responsibility and autonomy and you will be well rewarded for it. With a top package on offer for the successful candidate, this is fantastic opportunity!