JOIN A GOLD COAST FIRM THAT IS PROUD TO DO THINGS A LITTLE DIFFERENTLY!
If the time has come for you to make a move for the sake of your career, then this opportunity at the Gold Coast is most ideal for you!
This role is for a Junior – Intermediate Legal Assistant who is wanting to take on a busy role supporting a Senior Associate. If you enjoy organising and preparing documents, managing workflow, appointment and calendar management and general administrative tasks, consider this role today!
The successful candidate will have at least two years experience in a legal environment. You can look forward to joining a firm that wants their team to be happy and remain for the long term!
Your responsibilities will include:
- General administration tasks – opening matters, preparing Client Agreements, formatting documents, diarising important dates, file maintenance, database and register management etc.;
- Organisational tasks – diary and calendar management, appointment setting and scheduling etc.; and
- Assisting other teams with overflow administration tasks.
You will need to be:
- Able to demonstrate previous experience in a similar role;
- Confident to communicate with clients both in person, over the phone and in writing;
- Highly motivated and organised;
- Capable of managing competing priorities and deadlines; and
- Able to work autonomously and take direction.
In reward for your dedicated to your role, you will be rewarded with a friendly and supportive working environment that will foster your continued development and growth.
If you think you have what it takes to complete the required duties for this role, give the team at DiMention Recruitment a call today (07) 3123-4001 / (07) 5501 9242 / 0400 754 091 and quote reference “081220B” or apply now!