LOOKING FOR A CHANGE IN FAMILY LAW?
If you are unhappy in your role, ready for a change or looking to grow in your career with a reputable, established firm, make a change now and enter 2021 with excitement!
If you have:
- Established yourself as a client focused Family Lawyer
- Reached your ceiling in your current firm or grown tired of your current role
- Dreamt of a new role where you can have autonomy, options for flexibility & generous remuneration
then look no further!
Do not feel you need to stay in a role for “just another year” or “just a bit longer” – there are opportunities ready for the taking NOW!
There are currently multiple opportunities available at the Gold Coast with boutique, specialist and highly reputable top Gold Coast firms! Within these roles you can look forward to being trusted to work autonomously, and to enjoy a varied mix of Family Law matters with access to senior lawyers as required!
- Family Lawyer – 3 years + PAE – join an extremely well established and highly reputable family law team within a full service practice. Enjoy access to great resources, quality work and clientele and learning opportunities from senior lawyers!
- Family Lawyer – Intermediate/Senior – join a boutique practice that is 100% committed to assisting clients through vulnerable and stressful times in their life. If client care is paramount to you, this role will see you joining likeminded colleagues!
- Senior Family Lawyer – join a specialist Family Law practice that is know for the excellence in Family Law! Enjoy working in a team that is dedicated, but also enjoys a laugh and social occasions together. Hit the ground running here and work with autonomy, with plenty of quality work on offer!
What do you need?
For each of these roles, you will be able to display a comprehensive skill set in parenting and property matters, with the ability to run your matters from commencement to completion.
In return for your hard work and demonstrated ability, you will be rewarded with unique benefits and opportunities for flexibility if you so desire. You will work closely with other Lawyers in the team and contribute to the growth of the team. If you think you have what this firm is looking for apply today, as this role won’t be vacant for long!