RARE PRACTICE MANAGER ROLE
Work across Brisbane and Gold Coast offices!
If you have been looking for a new opportunity as a Practice Manager and you seek the role that will allow you to take the lead and work closely with the firm’s Partners to drive the firm into continued success and growth, here it is!
This is a growing practice that needs someone who is wanting to be part of a highly respected and well established law firm with national offices!
This role would suit a highly experienced Executive Legal Practice Manager with strong interpersonal and people management skills! The successful candidate will have a flare for legal accounting, strong communication skills and proven success in legal office management. You will enjoy working with people towards achieving an office that runs like clock work, and you will take satisfaction from the continued success of the firm.
This role will see you working closely with the Partners across all aspects of this multi-office Practice, to ensure the smooth operation of the practice, so some short distance travel will be required.
This is a fast paced role, that will require you to work efficiently and effectively to maximise precious time. If you are positive, friendly and enjoy a dynamic environment and can lead by example, this role is worth your consideration!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Manage Operations of the firm,
- Managing Support staff, including supervision, workflow and performance;
- Attend to all aspects of Office Management – including IT and systems management;
- Management and supervision of the firm’s accounting functions without the pressure of attending to all Trust accounts ;
- Attending to marketing and business development activities in conjunction with the Partners;
- Managing all aspects of HR including recruitment and staff onboarding, employee queries etc. in conjunction with the Partners;
- Providing executive support to Management; and
- Any additional tasks required to ensure the smooth operation of the office.
You will need:
- Prior Legal Practice Management experience encompassing Legal Accounts, Office Management and HR;
- At least 5 years experience in a similar role;
- The ability to lead a team and create and promote a positive leadership culture;
- The ability to think outside the box in order to achieve the firm’s goals and continued success;
- Exceptional time management skills; and
- To be approachable and professional at all times.
If you are looking for a full time role in a busy practice with a great team, then this role will suit you! On offer is an highly attractive salary package that will be tailored to the successful candidate. This firm wants a candidate to join them for the long term!
If you think you have what it takes to complete the required duties for this role, give the team at DiMention Recruitment a call today and quote “021220A”, or apply now! (07) 3123-4001 / (07) 5501 9242 / 0400 754 091. We also invite you to visit our website for more opportunities – http://www.dimention-recruitment.com.au/
Please note – you MUST have relevant legal practice management experience in order to be considered for this role.