Our client is a well resourced national law firm that provides a wide range of personal legal services.
They are adding to their Wills & Estates team and the work mix is mainly focused on disputes and litigation.
You will have the opportunity to work on a wide range of estate litigation matters including family provision claims, contested Probates, Applications for Statutory Wills, Will validity claims, estate administration disputes, superannuation claims and Probate matters.
This team has had low turnover for a couple of reasons, the remuneration is top of market, great working conditions, flexibility is afforded and the team genuinely have a passion for helping their clients.
Your duties will include:
- Carriage of Estate Litigation matters from the initial enquiry through to settlement;
- Working with referred clients from around the firm’s network;
- Instruct counsel at judicial settlement conferences, mediations and Supreme Court Hearings; and
- Being client centric and building relationships.
You will need:
- A minimum of 3+ years post admission experience, including wills and estates experience;
- Strong relationship building and communication skills;
- Ability to hit the ground running with file work; and
- Ability to work independently where appropriate but also motivated and committed to working in a supportive team environment.
In exchange for your hard work and dedication, you will receive an extremely attractive package, plus market leading paid parental leave. The environment is supportive and friendly with a genuine game plan. They also offer a host of personal and professional development opportunities.