Time is flying by, don’t spend another day unhappy at work!
- If providing a quality service to clients is important to you;
- If working for a employer of choice is what you want;
- If by working hard you expect recognition by way of a highly attractive remuneration package;
- If working for a highly reputable top Gold Coast firm is important to you;
- If working for Personal Injury specialists, Accredited Specialists and great clients is important to you;
- If supporting friendly yet professional practitioners is what you want day to day;
- If you want to learn more, be included in the social activities with your team;
- If you want a role that is secure and you want a firm to include on your resume;
then this role is worthy of your consideration!
A highly reputable, well established practice is seeking an experienced Personal Injuries Paralegal to join their talented and friendly team.
The ideal candidate for this position will have at least One to Two (1-2) years recent and relevant experience within Personal Injury Law, and more senior candidates will certainly be considered.
You will be committed to the successful outcome of matters working closely with your authors whilst they offer their clients the creme de la creme service on a daily basis.
You will have:
- A minimum of one to two (1-2) years experience supporting a Personal Injuries Lawyer;
- A commitment to providing quality client service;
- Well honed communication and negotiation skills; and
- A hunger to achieve results and succeed!
If you are looking to join a team of like minded professionals who work hard, yet also enjoy their weekends, then apply now!