WHERE THERE’S A WILL, THERE’S A WAY!
If the time has come for you to move for the sake of your career, then this opportunity with a longstanding Gold Coast firm could be for you!
The successful candidate will be managing paralegal tasks with a focus in Wills & Estates, and the successful candidate can look forward to a long career in a firm that provides established systems and structures in a professional environment.
This role would require the successful candidate to become an integral part of a team of highly functioning Wills & Estates professionals. Whilst you will have the guidance of senior lawyers, for the most part you will be required to work autonomously on both self directed and delegated tasks.
Your duties will include:
- Carriage of Estate files from the initial enquiry through to the distribution of assets;
- Drafting and preparation of Wills, EPOA’s and Probate documents;
- Communicating with colleagues, clients and other party solicitors; and
- Provide assistance to senior practitioners as and when necessary.
You will need:
- A minimum of 4 years Wills & Estates experience;
- Strong typing and software skills;
- Exceptional attention to detail;
- A flexible approach to work; and
- A willingness to do you best each and every day!
This role is offering an attractive salary package, and you will be joining a firm that values its staff members and invests in its culture.