Join a friendly team for the long term!
If you are seeking an opportunity to become a valued member of a team, working autonomously and providing support in Commercial Litigation in a long standing Gold Coast firm, read on!
The ideal candidate for this role will be an experienced Paralegal with previous experience in Commercial Litigation. You will be required to draft and prepare court documents and correspondence under the supervision of your author.
This role would be suited to an experienced candidate who enjoys variety, and is able to handle a multitude of tasks such as dictation, filing and document collation and preparation, together with assisting other members of the team if required – this is a team that supports each other!
A day in the office will see you:
- Providing administrative and paralegal support to an experienced Litigation Lawyer;
- Maintaining a keen eye for detail and adhering to deadlines;
- Preparing court documents and correspondence with attention to detail;
- Liaising with clients in a friendly and professional manner at all times; and
- Maintaining an organised workplace.
You will need:
- A minimum of 5 years of legal experience;
- Extensive experience in Commercial Litigation;
- A proactive and self motivated work ethic; and
- Flexibility, reliability and organisation at all times.
If you think this sounds like the role you have been looking for, contact the Team at DiMention Recruitment today, either Diane or Stephanie on (07) 5501 9242 / (07) 3123-4001 or 0400 754 091 and quote “161120B” for a confidential discussion or APPLY now.