NO NEED TO FEEL CONFLICTED ABOUT MAKING A MOVE THAT WILL BENEFIT YOUR CAREER!
If you are ready to put yourself first, rather than being continually loyal to a firm that doesn’t make it worth your while to stay, then join a firm that will value and reward your contributions and successes!
Available to dynamic Commercial Litigation Lawyers with 8 years or more of post admission experience in Litigation and Dispute Resolution, this great role will afford you the autonomy you have been seeking!
This role will see you would be responsible for your own work load, together with working with other senior lawyers and contributing to the continued growth and success of this practice! You will be proud to go to work each day with this team that will support you to be the best you can be, and provide you with the resources you need.
You will need:
- Solid experience working in Commercial Litigation & Insolvency – at least 8 years!
- Working knowledge of the Corporations Act, Bankruptcy Act and the Australian Consumer Law;
- To be confident in your abilities, and to be comfortable to work autonomously and manage your files from start to finish;
- Strong communication and negotiation skills;
- To be committed to the growth and success of your team;
- To be willing and able to mentor juniors in the team; and
- To take ownership of your workload.
This team is looking for a Senior Litigation Lawyer who will work closely with management towards the continued growth and success of the firm. Your ideas will be heard, your input will be valued and you will enjoy top quality work!
If you think you have what it takes to complete the required duties for this role, give the team at DiMention Recruitment a call today (07) 3123-4001 / (07) 5501 9242 / 0400 754 091 and quote reference “101120D” or apply now!