ATTENTION LITIGATION LAWYERS!
Do you want to:
- Join a reputable practice?
- Enjoy genuine opportunities for future progression (rather than empty promises)?
- Have top quality work delivered to your desk?
- Be rewarded for your hard work?
If you are wanting to take your career to the next level, and feel you can’t do so in your current role, don’t put your career on hold any longer – make a move!
Senior Associate Lawyers and Associate level Commercial Litigation Lawyers with Insolvency experience seeking to step up to Senior Associate will be provided with quality client work in this dynamic and highly regarded practice! You can look forward to enjoying a challenging mix of General Commercial Litigation and Insolvency matters, with a firm that is attracting top quality work and large clientele.
This talented team is focused on maintaining their positive team culture. This is a great role for your professional development, seeing you to continue focusing in Litigation and Insolvency matters. Take your career to the next level and join this firm for the long term, that will nurture your career progression!
You will need:
- A minimum of 3 years PAE in the Litigation & Insolvency space;
- Strong technical skills in Litigation & Insolvency;
- The ability to build excellent rapport with valued clients and deliver top quality service;
- Recent, relevant experience within a similar role; and
- The ability to work autonomously to run your files with attention to detail.
- An opportunity to join an impressive practice that is known for its excellence in Commercial Litigation and Insolvency;
- Genuine career progression pathways;
- Learning and development opportunities that will truly add value to your skill set;
- Annual professional retreats; and
- Be mentored by an Accredited Specialist in this field and be supported in your own career development and continued success!
If you think you have what it takes to complete the required duties for this role, give the team at DiMention Recruitment a call today (07) 3123-4001 / (07) 5501 9242 / 0400 754 091 and quote reference “061120A” or apply now!