ENJOY A CAREER, NOT JUST A JOB!
Exciting role now available in a firm with a great team!
If the time has come for you to move for the sake of your career, then this opportunity with a national firm in their Brisbane office is most ideal for a Legal Assistant with at least 5 years experience, having focused in Family Law.
The successful candidate will be managing assistant and administration tasks, and can look forward to a long career in a firm that can provide great systems and structures in a professional environment.
This role is for a Intermediate – Senior Legal Assistant who wishes to join the team for the long haul! It is essential that you can manage delegated tasks with accuracy and speed, work with initiative and work autonomously on secretarial and administrative tasks.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Initial client liaison, both in person and over the phone;
- Diary and phone management;
- Assist with the preparation of various documents i.e. correspondence and court documents;
- Work closely with your team to meet timeframes and deadlines;
- Maintain a keen eye for detail and adhere to deadlines; and
- Maintain an organised workplace and a flexible and proactive approach to work.
You will need:
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a Legal Assistant/Secretary/Paralegal role, ideally within in Family Law;
- The ability to work autonomously and as part of a team;
- A proactive work ethic; and
- Flexibility, reliability and organisation at all times.
If you think you have what it takes to complete the required duties for this role, give the team at DiMention Recruitment a call today, or apply now!