ENJOY A VARIED WORKLOAD!
Stop feeling like a number in the workplace and start enjoying your days in the office with a collegiate team!
This is a genuine opportunity to enjoy quality Commercial Litigation matters in an established team that will provide you with support and opportunities for career progression!
The ideal candidate for this position will be highly self motivated and hungry for success, with solid experience in Commercial Litigation. You will be responsible for managing a broad range of matters autonomously, so experience in handling matters in all courts and tribunals is essential.
Ideally, you will have a minimum of three (3) years post admission experience within Litigation, and if you have Insolvency experience, fantastic, otherwise you will be given opportunities to learn and develop in this area!
You will be expected to:
- Manage a broad range of Commercial Litigation matters autonomously;
- Appear in a variety of different Courts;
- Prepare material with accuracy and attention to detail;
- Ensure quality service is delivered to clients; and
- Contribute to the continued growth and success of the firm.
This role is offering a negotiable salary package on experience and opportunities for future growth and progression within the firm. If joining a professional, social and highly reputable firm is important to you, you can look forward to that here!