GOING ONCE, GOING TWICE, SOLD!
Senior Property role available now, act fast before it’s gone!
Joining this firm will see you move leaps and bounds ahead in your career, with long term career progression prospects and plenty of quality work to keep you busy!
Open to candidates with a minimum of six (6) years PAE and certainly open to more senior candidates, this role will see you working in a friendly team where you can take on a leadership role!
If you have a strong knowledge base in Property Law, and enjoy mentoring and supervising Paralegals and Junior staff, this could be the role you have been looking for.
You will enjoy great variety in your role, across all aspects of Property Law, so there will never be a dull day at work in this practice! With access to a broad range of matters including commercial transactions, business sales and purchases, leasing, franchising, development work and much more, this role can offer true variety!
You will have:
- A minimum of 6 years PAE within all aspects of Property Law;
- Strong commercial transactions experience;
- A proven ability to achieve results;
- A passion and interest for mentoring and supporting your team to achieve results;
- The ability to meet your own targets and provide exceptional client service; and
- Strong communication skills are essential in this role!
In reward for your hard work, you will receive:
- A generous salary package;
- Genuine opportunities for career progression; and
- Access to support and development opportunities.