ATTENTION LITIGATION LAWYERS!
Do you want to:
- Join a reputable practice?
- Enjoy genuine opportunities for future progression (rather than empty promises)?
- Have quality work delivered to your desk?
- Be rewarded for your hard work?
If you are wanting to take your career to the next level, and feel you can’t do so in your current role, don’t put your career on hold any longer – make a move!
Senior Associate Lawyers and Associate level Commercial Litigation Lawyers with Building & Construction dispute experience will be highly regarded. If you are seeking to step up to Senior Associate you will be provided with quality client work in this dynamic and highly regarded practice! You can look forward to enjoying a challenging mix of General Commercial Litigation matters, with a firm that is attracting quality work and a range of clientele.
If you are already a confident Senior Associate you can expect true career progression and clear path to a leadership role.
This talented team is focused on maintaining their positive team culture. This is a great role for your professional development, that will see you to continue focusing in Litigation matters. Take your career to the next level and join this firm for the long term, that will nurture your career progression!
You will need:
- A minimum of 5 years PAE in the Commercial Litigation space;
- Skills in General Litigation, Estate Disputes, Building & Construction Litigation and Debt Recovery;
- The ability to build excellent rapport with valued clients and deliver top quality service;
- Recent, relevant experience within a similar role; and
- The ability to work autonomously to run your files with attention to detail.
- An opportunity to join an impressive practice that is known for its excellence in Commercial Litigation;
- Genuine career progression pathways;
- Learning and development opportunities that will truly add value to your skill set; and
- An environment that will support your career development and continued success.
If you think you have what it takes to complete the required duties for this role, give the team at DiMention Recruitment a call today (07) 3123-4001 / (07) 5501 9242 / 0400 754 091 and quote reference “161020A” or apply now!