Permanent role in a stable sector | Legal Counsel position – Shortlisting now!
On offer is a great opportunity for a Legal Counsel to join a collaborative team on the Gold Coast. You will work closely with the Head of Legal and have access to a broad range of matters while you partner with different internal stakeholders.
If you are looking for a working environment that will foster your career growth then apply today. You could enjoy your days at work and reap rewards.
The types of matters you can expect to cross your desk are:
- drafting, reviewing, and negotiating agreements and other legal documentation in all areas of the business;
- commercial advice/direction to protect the business objectives, including identifying and mitigating commercial risks;
- interacting with business units on various projects such as; business initiatives, acquisitions, divestments, regulatory change and improvements to systems and products;
- commercial review and analysis to assist with the management of disputes and challenges;
- assist with preparing clear and concise materials to brief internal executives of complex commercial arrangements; and
- assist with managing the governance and fulfilment of regulatory obligations.
You will be considered if you have the following:-
- At least 2 years + PAE with experience in some of the following areas: Commercial Acquisition/Divestments, Property, Front-End Contracts, Disputes, and Procurement;
- A background from a well known law firm and you’ve enjoyed time on secondment with a client;
- Or you might have experience from a quality in-house team; and
- Have a commercial mindset enabling you to add value and contribute to the success of the business!
It is an exciting and diverse role with high-level interaction with the business and senior stakeholders. The Corporate team fosters a ‘team spirited’ approach and professional career development is on offer!