ARE YOU AN ORGANISATIONAL SUPERSTAR?
- Do you have experience working at Partner level or with Senior Lawyers in a legal office?
- Are you comfortable in managing multiple tasks at the same time?
- Do you enjoy providing top quality support to a busy team?
This well known, reputable Gold Coast firm is looking for a Senior Legal Secretary/Personal Assistant to support a team of talented lawyers!
In order to be successful you will have at least 5 years of solid experience in a similar role. Previous Commercial and Property experience is essential – i.e. commercial conveyancing and project development work, body corporate and management rights, business sales and purchases, leasing etc. This role will definitely suit a passionate, self-motivated, efficient and proactive Secretary/PA who is looking to join a professional and corporate firm on the Gold Coast.
You will have:
- Previous experience working as a Legal Secretary/Assistant to Senior practitioners – at least 5 years;
- Prior experience within Commercial Property Law – all aspects;
- Fast, accurate typing abilities and strong computer skills;
- The ability to manage competing priorities; and
- Exceptional organisational skills.
You will be required to:
- Attend to the administrative needs of Senior Lawyers i.e. from making a cup of coffee in the morning to screening phone calls, setting appointments and preparing legal correspondence and documents;
- Attend to dictation, prepare and collate documents, manage diaries and schedules, organise appointments etc.
- Prioritise tasks and juggle competing deadlines;
- Work well with others; and
- Maintain confidentiality.
You can look forward to enjoying all of the perks and benefits you’d expect from a highly competitive and successful corporate firm. You will be highly rewarded, with unique benefits on offer together with an excellent office atmosphere.