STRIVE FOR SUCCESS IN A SUPPORTIVE TEAM!
Do you want to join a team that genuinely believes that people who are appreciated will stay where they are appreciated?
This highly reputable and well established firm places great emphasis on recognising and valuing excellent employees! The firm also strives to provide the perfect working climate within which those hand picked professionals can truly thrive for the long term!
This leading firm is searching for an experienced Family Lawyer who possesses a passion for Family Law and a genuine thirst for career advancement. Ideally, you will have at least 4 years PAE in Family Law, and you may well have your Specialist Accreditation (or be planning this for your future).
Here is an opportunity to take on an exciting role with a reputable Gold Coast firm, to work autonomously as part of a high-performance team and to share your expertise with your colleagues. Dynamic practitioners who are actively involved in business development and networking will be well rewarded for their efforts in this team that places client service as a paramount concern!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Manage family law files – a complex load with a high degree of autonomy;
- Provide mentoring and support to junior practitioners; and
- Contribute to the continued growth and success of this well regarded practice.
You will need:
- Minimum of 4 years PAE in Family Law (the more, the better!);
- Strong technical skills and the ability to perform with accuracy and reliability;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; and
- The ability to develop and maintain strong client relationships.
This firm is growing from strength to strength, so if you want to join a firm that is breaking down barriers, here is your chance! With a top package on offer in a great team, this is fantastic opportunity for a focused Family Lawyer!