Are you an experienced Accounts professional with legal industry experience?
This is a perfect role for a legal accounts assistant who has recent and relevant legal accounting experience particularly with Trust accounts, looking to secure a unique role with a firm that you will keep on your resume for many years to come and close to home at the Gold Coast!
The successful candidate will be joining an established firm that is friendly and supportive. Ideally suited to an experienced Legal Accounts Assistant, this is a genuine career move.
If you have at least two (2) years experience in a legal accounting environment, consider this role today!
Daily responsibilities will include:
- Assist with Legal Trust Accounting:
- General accounts and administration duties;
- Assist with accounts payable & receivable;
- Reconciliation of bank, debtors and creditors accounts;
- data entry;
- Client billings;
- Any other book keeping/accounting tasks as required.
In order to be successful, you will need:
- A minimum of two (2) years relevant experience from a law firm working in the account’s division;
- team player;
- well presented with a good work ethic;
- Perform with accuracy and reliability;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Understand basic accounting principles;
- Excellent communication skills
Interested to find out more?