FAMILY LAWYERS – YOU NEVER LOSE YOUR APPEAL.
With an overwhelming abundance of private work stemming from clients that are now reaching out from far and wide to some of our State’s most highly sought after and reputable law firms, which comprise of Accredited Specialists and senior family lawyers, based at the Gold Coast, brings a variety of roles for you to consider. You will be spoilt for choice.
The Partners and their supportive team of solicitors now include some of Australia’s best, have built up an impressive reputation, all thanks to giving their clients, which now consists of creme de la creme clientele their 100% attention by being results driven.
It would be accurate to say that some Gold Coast firms have equally if not better work available in comparison to some large city firms.
You don’t need to commute anymore for your career, no need to chase quality client work in a City, you can now carve a long term career close to the Beach. On offer will be supportive practitioners, partners and great quality client work plus the opportunity to move into partnership if that is what you desire.
You would have a choice to consider being part of a 3 Specialist Family Law firms or an you could consider 4 fully serviced law firms that have a strong Family Law Team, based at the Gold Coast
All of these firms would welcome :-
- Experienced confident family lawyers looking for long term prospects.
- Senior level candidates who are keen to be considered for partnership who are genuinely career driven and ready for the next and final step in their career;
- Experienced Solicitors who are open to flexibility to work within one of these firms Gold Coast or CBD office and may want to work remotely!.
- Likeminded Practitioners who are passionate and professional, client focused and results driven.
These firms have a reputation to uphold and it is vitally important that you would be a good fit.
Equally important to these firms are their biggest assets – their people – that could be you. They enjoy the glowing reputation, they have worked hard to built and they want to stay on top of their game. These firms are well resourced, have good retention of staff, remunerate exceptionally well and promote within.
Accredited Specialist would be preferred for 2 of the firm’s roles; but if you are working towards your Accreditation or have it in your not too distant career plans, you will be considered!
Special Counsel or Senior Associates would be preferred for the larger team of Specialist family lawyers, and you have 2 choices.
Intermediate Family Lawyers who are yearning to be mentored, can work to some degree with autonomy and enjoy a collegiate team environment, soak up the mentoring then you all have 4 roles that would be most suited to you.
Confidence, Experienced, Professional and Client Focused family lawyers will join like minded teams that work well and have time to attend social events or family time, that is equally important to the Partnership.
- Senior experienced Family lawyers, who long for career scope that is genuine, and have over 10 years plus PAE- CALL TO DISCUSS CONFIDENTIALLY. Meet with the Partners after hours.
- Candidates with a Minimum of 3 years post admission experience in solid family law, will be seriously considered for those roles.
Fundamental to your success with these roles will be your ability to:
- Manage complex, challenging Family Law matters across both Parenting and Property disputes;
- Mentor & guide more junior members of the team;
- Assimilate into a friendly and professional team that puts clients first; and
- Contribute to business development and the the continued growth of your team.
These firms offer genuine career progression and excellent quality work. Successful candidates can look forward to taking a spot in highly experienced teams that value professional determination and client happiness.
Call Diane Macleod on 0400 754 091 for a confidential chat, to hear more about the these varied roles and firms.