Attention: Litigation Lawyers – 2 Unique and Rare Opportunities to join firm with solid retention – says a lot!
Commercial Litigation Lawyers who want variety, may want quality mentoring, quality work; personal and professional scope for growth – read on….
On offer are 2 great opportunities: – an experienced Senior and Intermediate Litigation Lawyers to join a fully serviced and well established, not to mention highly reputable law firm in Brisbane.
This role will see you working across a broad range of matters from general Commercial Litigation, including but not limited to Building & Construction Disputes, business disputes, corporate and Commercial Law, business transactions, planning and environmental law, Contract law, debt recovery, insolvency, variety of dispute work, such as shareholder and partnership disputes, town planning and development disputes to name a few, acting for developers and residents, resolving contract and negligence disputes, workplace relations working for both employers and employees, Consumer law, etc and providing quality service to the firms long standing clients.
This is your chance to take on a role that is truly the “next step” in your career!
Work closely with Directors and witness the events that lead up to your promotion by accepting the mentoring that is offered daily to their juniors and intermediates!
For Junior Lawyers with a minimum of 3 years plus post admission experience, this is a lifetime opportunity for your career long term.
Seniors, you will be working autonomously as you hit the ground running, you will enjoy the variety of work on offer, the scope for professional development and the highly attractive package on offer for your level of experience.
For those professionals who seek a genuinely professional and high performance team, look no further. This is a firm and a role that encompasses so much more than variety, good people, career progression, quality client work, call to discuss confidentially.
This firm is committed to providing exceptional client service, so you can dedicate the necessary time to a matter and work with your team in achieving first class results.
The types of matters you can expect to cross your desk are:
- Litigation and Dispute Resolution matters – anything from Debt Recovery, QCAT disputes through to larger scale litigation;
- General Commercial transactions – i.e. drafting of commercial contracts, agreements i.e. Joint Ventures and Shareholders Agreements; and Insolvency, Professional Negligence, Building Disputes, Resolving Contract and negligence disputes, Corporate Law, BCIPA disputes and claims, and
- Much more variety in your day at the office!
You will be considered if you have the following:
- Solid 5 – 10 years PAE in Commercial Litigation as a Generalist;
- At least 3+ years PAE in Litigation and additional experience in Commercial Law;
- you are genuinely seeking career progression and development with a strong desire to join a client focused business for the long term!;
- ability to work autonomously and work to a high standard;
- Strong technical and drafting skills;
- quality attention to detail; and
The role will see you getting involved in the day to day running of all your litigation matters, attending to their various offices to meet up with clients, be mentored by Directors and Senior Solicitors.
In this role, you can look forward to recognition for your hard work by being rewarded with an above market remuneration, unique benefits and career development within the firm, and the opportunity to call on their many offices.