IF YOU SEEK VARIETY ACROSS LITIGATION & DISPUTE RESOLUTION, HERE IT IS!
If you are looking towards the end of the year, thinking maybe it is time to make a change in the new year, start looking now as opportunities await!
A great opportunity is currently available with a team that is comprised of like minded, technically talented Lawyers and they are ready to welcome a new member to their cohesive team!
If you are an experienced Litigation Lawyer and you are looking for an opportunity that will allow you to work autonomously, enjoy working with challenging and exciting matters and support your career goals, consider this role today!
You can look forward to joining a team that will provide you with the resources you need to achieve success in your role.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing a busy and varied workload comprised of Litigated Disputes;
- Applying your technical skills to new and challenging situations – there is a wide variety of work on offer here! and
- Client management – communication is key!
You will need:
- A minimum of 5 years solid PAE in Litigation and Dispute Resolution;
- Strong experience in Commercial Litigation – you must be able to hit the ground running;
- A strong knowledge of the UCPR and relevant legislation and procedures;
- A commitment to providing quality client service each and every time; and
- To be willing to put in the time and effort it takes to get the job done.
This is a firm that will recognise and reward your hard work and efforts!