Join a friendly team for the long term!
If you are seeking an opportunity to become a valued member of a team, providing support primarily in Family Law with the ability and willingness to assist in other areas if required, read on!
The ideal candidate for this role will be an experienced Paralegal with previous experience in Family Law. You will be required to draft and prepare court documents and correspondence under the supervision of your author.
This role would be suited to an experienced candidate who enjoys variety, and is able to handle a multitude of tasks such as dictation, filing and document collation and preparation, together with assisting other members of the team if required – this is a team that supports each other!
A day in the office will see you:
- Providing administrative and paralegal support to Senior Family Lawyers;
- Maintaining a keen eye for detail and adhering to deadlines;
- Preparing court documents and correspondence with attention to detail;
- Liaising with clients in a friendly and professional manner at all times; and
- Maintaining an organised workplace.
You will need:
- A minimum of 5 years of legal experience;
- Extensive experience in Family Law;
- A proactive and self motivated work ethic; and
- Flexibility, reliability and organisation at all times.