Join a team that will value & reward your experience!
This is the perfect opportunity for a highly experienced Family Law Assistant/Secretary to join a successful team. If you love working closely with your author in a supportive team that has a great culture, this role could be the one for you!
Joining a reputable practice where everyone works together to achieve team goals, this is a truly enjoyable working environment! If you seek stability, professionalism and a dynamic working culture, you will enjoy it all here! Look forward to your time in the office and enjoy great staff benefits.
This role will require you to manage all manner of secretarial duties in Family Law and will involve:
- Use your previous secretarial experience within Family Law to produce correspondence and court documents. You will know what specific documents require and what comes next in the process;
- Liaising with clients, managing incoming calls and diary management;
- Accurately and speedily transcribe digital dictation;
- Attending to billing; and
- General administrative and secretarial tasks.
In order be successful in this role, you will need:
- At least five (5) years previous experience in a similar role;
- Strong Microsoft Office skills – Word, Excel and Outlook;
- Great time management skills;
- Experience working with specialist Family Lawyers would be highly desired.
Don’t delay, apply for this great opportunity today!