GOLD COAST PROPERTY LAW TEAMS ARE BUSY AND ARE READY TO WELCOME YOU!
If you are an experienced Conveyancing Paralegal who can hit the ground running, and you want to join a busy, long standing and reputable team, take your pick from a selection of great roles now!
A minimum requirement for each of the roles available is the ability to handle a conveyancing file from A-Z with autonomy and attention to detail. You will need at least four (4) years experience in a similar role. On offer is the opportunity to work in dynamic and professional firms, at an intermediate – senior level.
- Conveyancing Paralegal – focusing in Projects and Development Conveyancing. Work closely with a developer client managing files autonomously and enjoy direct client contact that will see you build a lasting relationship.
- Conveyancing Paralegal – focusing in residential and off the plan Conveyancing across a mix of jurisdictions. Enjoy a realistic workload of files that allows you to service your valued clients with care throughout the whole process!
- Conveyancing Paralegal – focusing in Qld residential Conveyancing. Join a boutique, down to earth team that works hard and enjoys a laugh together.
In order to be considered for these roles, you will:
- Have a minimum of four (4) years experience in Conveyancing;
- Be able to run a conveyancing file from A-Z;
- Have experience in Queensland and/or NSW;
- Be able to communicate clearly with clients, external parties and colleagues;
- Work with exceptional attention to detail and manage competing priorities; and
- Adhere to conveyancing protocols and procedures.