Time is flying by, don’t spend another day unhappy at work!
If providing a quality service to clients is important to you, then this role is worthy of your consideration!
A highly reputable, well established practice is seeking an experienced Personal Injuries Lawyer to join their talented and friendly team. The ideal candidate for this position will have at least two (2) years post admission experience within Plaintiff Personal Injury Law, and more senior candidates will certainly be considered. You will be committed to the successful outcome of matters for your clients, who you can build solid relationships with.
You will need a minimum of three (3) years post admission experience in a Plaintiff PI role with a strong understanding of Workers Compensation, Motor Vehicle Accident and Public Liability matters.
You will be expected to:
- Attend to your own matters and hit the ground running;
- Demonstrate your technical ability and work autonomously (with access to support and mentoring from Senior Lawyers);
- Operate at a high standard and meet KPI’s; and
- Ensure client satisfaction.
You will have:
- A minimum of three (3) years PAE in Plaintiff Personal Injuries;
- Recent experience running Motor Vehicle Accident, Workers Compensation and Public Liability matters;
- A commitment to providing quality client service;
- Well honed communication and negotiation skills; and
- A hunger to achieve results and succeed!
If you are looking to join a team of like minded professionals who work hard, yet also enjoy their weekends, then apply now!