EXPERIENCED SENIOR FAMILY LAWYERS -Take your pick @ GC
Flexibility on offer and client client work.
If you are marking time in your current role, wondering what else is out there but thinking of staying “just one more month” or giving it “just one more chance”, don’t feel like your hands are tied any longer!
There are 3 exciting and very new opportunities now available at the Gold Coast that is sure to spark your interest! These roles are all due to growth!.
To be successful in your application, your resume will need to demonstrate that you are an experienced family lawyer with:
- A minimum of 5 years PAE in Family Law;
- A genuine passion for Family Law;
- A desire to do the very best for clients.
- Hungry to move up the ladder with your career into partnership.
You should consider these opportunities for comparison to make a move for the sake of your career, if you are :-
- Family lawyers who enjoy their work however, have a need to balance their young family but keep themselves stimulated and challenged;
- Family lawyers who may have their own practice and no longer want the stresses and burdens and feel isolated and longing for the team environment;
- Family lawyers who want a full time role and a long term career with a fully serviced well established law firm, working close to home on the sunny Gold Coast;
- Family lawyers who are Senior OR a minimum of 5 years PAE as this role offers 100% genuine flexibility!
- All 3 of these Gold Coast practices are in need of Family Lawyers, who provide excellent service to clients encountering highly stressful situations whilst striving towards partnership and being highly remunerated accordingly.
This role will see you responsible for all aspects of Family Law including Parenting and Property matters, management of files. You will be able to manage files autonomously, mentor juniors if need be, and you will have access to a supportive team environment.
If you want:
- A salary that is commensurate with your experience and the value you bring;
- Genuine Flexibility;
- A team that values your contributions; and
- A role that can assist you to develop your career with genuine scope for growth.
Then this is worth your consideration!
If you think the above criteria is what you have been waiting for, call the team at DiMention Recruitment today for a confidential discussion on (07) 5501 9242 / (07) 3123 4001 / 0400 754 091 and today OR “Apply Now”!