We have 3 exciting new roles for Insurance Litigation Lawyers you to consider –
Consider National Law firm or Specialist Mid Tiers?
Are you seeking a change in your current role?
- Employers of choice!
- Enjoy your time in modern, well appointed offices with top support!
- Reap rewards – make this move count!
Well established, law firms are now offering a chance for experienced Insurance Litigation Lawyers to join their Brisbane Teams where you focus in your passion, Insurance Litigation and watch your career soar.
We have 3 new and exciting opportunities for Insurance Litigation Lawyers to consider – join and invest in your career – Don’t delay, apply today!
Open to experienced Insurance Litigation Lawyers with a minimum of 2 – 6 years PAE.
With these 3 roles you get to work with specialist solicitors with quality work and you can pick either :-
- A nice mix of Public Liability and Insurance Recovery matters;
- A broad range of defendant insurance works that covers all aspects of public liability, professional indemnity, Property and Motor Claims;
- A range of exceptionally good work cover work etc.
Your responsibilities in all 3 roles will include:
- Forging and maintaining strong bonds between the firm and clientele;
- Attending to a varied workload of insurance work including complex matters;
- Meeting strict deadlines and adhering to reporting timelines;
- Completing work whilst ensuring impeccable attention to detail; and
- Approaching work with due diligence and attention to detail.
You will need:
- A minimum of four (2 – 6) years PAE in Insurance Law;
- The ability to deliver commercial outcomes for clients within Insurance Law;
- The ability to work autonomously and communicate effectively to provide value to the team environment; and
- Excellent communication and client liaison skills.
You will receive a competitive salary package together with other unique benefits, in a social, dynamic firm that provides you with the opportunity to grow in your career.