DREAMING OF A NEW JOB?
Make your dreams a reality!
IF YOUR WISH LIST INCLUDES:
- Quality work that includes a mix of corporate disputes, class actions, professional negligence and insurance;
- Approachable colleagues who are talented and experienced;
- Great opportunities for career progression; and
- Top Package on offer.
THEN THIS ROLE IS WORTH CONSIDERING!
If you are wanting to take your career to the next level, bring your at least 12 months of solid Disputes / Litigation experience to this firm, and finally feel like all your hard work has been worth it! Our client is a National firm who has a reputation for staff retention and steady growth in the Brisbane market.
The successful Dispute Resolution and Litigation Lawyer will have the opportunity to work with high profile Partners and Senior Lawyers who will also be invested in their progress. The senior cohort of Lawyers in this firm will act as excellent touchpoints in this new team member’s development.
If you seek the opportunity to work on complex and challenging litigation matters this role will give you exposure to interesting work that will keep you stimulated.
You will need:
- Top technical skills;
- Between 1 and 6 Years’ PAE;
- To be a strong communicator;
- Recent, relevant experience within a similar role in a Litigation and Dispute team;
- A hunger to continue learning and developing professionally; and
- The ability to run your files with attention to detail.
Candidates with mid-tier/national and top tier backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
- A rare opportunity to join a practice that is known for its excellence and team retention;
- Paid parental leave and bonus structure;
- Genuine career progression pathways, but this isn’t just lip service! Our client has a generous study assistance program that will see you take the leap for your Accreditation, when you are ready of course; and
- An environment that will support your career development and continued success.
If you think you have what it takes to complete the required duties for this role, give the team at DiMention Recruitment a call today (07) 3123-4001 / (07) 5501 9242 / 0400 244 544 and quote reference “020920A” or apply now!