Walk into your next Gold Coast role!
To be successful you will need to bring your experience in management & tax to this rapidly growing practice.
Work closely with Principal who is highly experienced and down to earth with a wealth of knowledge and a unique outlook to work and life.
Offices are well located at the sunny Gold Coast with ease of parking, great social and work infrastructure plus this practice will provide you with a bright future .
This role will suit an Accountant who is ready to take the next step with a rapidly growing practice. Your ideas will be welcomed as you assist the team with their growth plans.
As a service industry, you will be proactive and provide your clients, both small to medium size with a holistic service and genuine care of their future needs.
To be successful you must have the following skills and attributes:
- Possess a Degree and preferably be a CA /CPA
- Be able to demonstrate your experience as a qualified accountant;
- Maintain proper documentation to provide for an accurate audit trail to support all financial records.
- Jobkeeper reviews, calculations and monthly declarations.
- BAS, IAS, Monthly / Quarterly workpapers and lodgements.
- Monthly / Quarterly client management reports.
- Internal business practices, policies and procedures.
- Bookkeeping, AP, AR and bank reconciliations.
- Payroll processing & Super
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Committed to providing exceptional service to our clients
- Proactive, self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Experience with relevant systems such as MYOB, AE, Xero, Saasu, Quickbooks,etc
- Advanced MS Excel and MS Word experience
Successful candidates can expect to be part of a dedicated, highly motivated practice that will support your growth and ideas.
You will be well rewarded in terms of remuneration, career development and scope for personal growth within an Accounting firm.
To discuss the opportunity confidentially, call Diane Macleod, DiMention Recruitment Pty Ltd on 0400 754 091 and apply now!