Legal Assistant’s with solid experience in Personal Injury Law should definitely consider this role!
- Do you want to focus in Personal Injury Law?
- Do you want to support your team to manage their time and achieve results?
- Do you want a long term opportunity at the Gold Coast?
Offering quality work in a friendly and professional environment, this highly reputable firm seeks an organised, motivated and enthusiastic Assistant to join their team! Come to work and enjoy a laugh with a team that values their staff.
This role will see you supporting highly experienced Personal Injury Lawyers, who require an experienced Assistant to help them find more hours in a day! You will therefore need to know your way around a Personal Injury matters, including MVA, CTP, PIPA, WorkCover Claims, Medical Negligence etc.
You will be responsible for:
- Diary and file maintenance;
- Digital dictation;
- Preparation and formatting of court documents, correspondences and precedents;
- Arranging and co-ordinating appointments;
- Preparation of briefs to counsel; and
- General administrative and office duties.
In order to be considered for this role, you will have:
- At least 3 years prior experience in Personal Injury Law;
- Accurate typing with great attention to detail;
- Strong time management skills; and
- A desire to join a firm for longevity.
This firm is incredibly client focused, so providing quality client service will be important to you. This is a role that can provide you with genuine work and life balance with a rewarding career, so if this is what you seek, apply today!