DO YOU WANT TO JOIN A GENUINELY NICE TEAM?
A highly regarded national law firm is in need of an experienced Insurance Litigation Assistant with at least 4 years experience in a similar role to join their team.
The successful candidate will be adaptable in their approach to work, and will assist two Senior Lawyers on a daily basis. This position will see you working with great people who are talented and approachable!
If stimulation is what you need, this job will certainly provide you with a new challenge each day and make you excited about going to work – enjoy a mix of general insurance, public liability and personal injury matters.
Your requirements will include:
- Administrative and secretarial assistance to fee-earners in running of files;
- Assisting with a busy schedule involving anything from appointment setting, document preparation through to assisting with trial preparation;
- Maintain organised files;
- Ensure telephones are answered in a timely and professional manner;
- Dictaphone/copy typing;
- Perform any necessary searches, draft and amend correspondence and prepare briefs;
- Billing; and
- Any other ad hoc duties as required.
You will need:
- At least 4 years experience in an Insurance role;
- Confidence to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment;
- Fast and accurate typing, with strong computer and IT skills; and
- Flexibility, adaptability and reliability at all times.
This is a fantastic opportunity, don’t delay apply today! This is a firm that looks after their team members – think social activities, staff benefits and career progression!
If you think this role sounds like the change you have been looking for, then call the team at DiMention Recruitment today on (07) 3123 4001 / (07) 5501 9242 / 0400 754 091 and quote reference “200820B” for a confidential discussion, or go ahead and “Apply Now”!