Join an experienced, talented team for the long term!
If you are an experienced Paralegal who has gained solid experience in Personal Injury Law, and you have been wanting to make your next move to benefit your career, this opportunity is worth your consideration!
Offering quality work in a professional and dedicated environment, this role will see you focusing in Personal Injury Law, working 1:1 with your author. If you want to be an integral part of a dynamic team that is committed to helping their clients, consider this role today!
This role will see you working with attention to detail and initiative under the supervision of a highly experienced Lawyer. It is essential that you can demonstrate your prior experience in Plaintiff Personal Injury Law as a Paralegal across Motor Vehicle Accident, Work Cover and also ideally TPD matters, as this role will require you to:
- Prepare court documents, correspondence, claim forms and other relevant legal documents;
- Collate and consider matter material;
- Communicate with clients in a professional manner;
- Work within strict timeframes and deadlines with accuracy; and
- Attend to the completion of tasks with autonomy.
In order to be considered for this role, you will have:
- At least 3 years experience in Personal Injury law;
- Accurate typing with great attention to detail;
- A desire to join a firm for longevity.
This firm is incredibly client focused, so providing quality client service will be important to you. This is a role that can provide you with a rewarding career and unique benefits – apply today! If you meet the above criteria, you will be rewarded with a salary package that is dependent upon your experience.