LOOKING TO TAKE YOUR CAREER UP A NOTCH?
HERE IS YOUR OPPORTUNITY – ACT FAST!
If you feel:
- You have no further scope or interest to remain in your current role;
- You have reached your ceiling in your current firm;
- You are ready to lead a team and take it in a positive, exciting direction;
- You can bring your commercial mind and demonstrated ability to lead a team to a new role;
Then NOW is the time to be recognised for your expertise, within a innovative firm located on the stunning Gold Coast.
You will work alongside other specialists from all areas of law who have come from other prestigious law firms to realise higher financial rewards for their practice. Experienced Family Lawyers who display leadership qualities, have a commercial mind and want to move into a new Partnership role with autonomy should consider this role!
You could be a Partner who is looking to make a move; you could be a Director of a small / medium sized law firm seeking to merge OR you could be a Special Counsel / Senior Solicitor ready to take on a role as Partner.
You will be required to manage a Family Law Team with a number of highly experienced Family Lawyers; manage files including property settlements, divorces and complex parenting matters; and handle a busy work load with a high degree of autonomy together with providing leadership to the team. You will have:
- A minimum of 6 years PAE in Family Law;
- Strong technical skills;
- Attention to detail and the ability to perform with accuracy; and
- To display confidence in developing and maintaining strong client relationships.
- Share your marketing skills by attending network functions with the team to assist in converting clients, providing the client service their creme de la creme clients deserve.
If you want:
- Partnership potential;
- To be supported by a well-resourced firm who will leave you to focus on leading your team;
- To carve a name for yourself and be recognised for the wealth of experience you bring;
- To enjoy working in an environment where you can mix with professional, dynamic and socially well connected colleagues;
- Access to a strong pipeline of current work and business referred from other Partners of the firm;
- To be trusted to work autonomously and enjoy a varied mix of Family Law matters;
- To be a decision maker and enjoy the respect you deserve;
Then securing this role will see you working closely with your colleagues who will become your “work family”!
If you think you have what it takes to complete the required duties for this role, give the team at DiMention Recruitment a call today (07) 3123-4001 / (07) 5501 9242 / 0400 754 091 and quote reference “050820B” or apply now!