Legal Counsel – Sea Change opportunity at its best.
TIME TO….. Make a move to the sunny Gold Coast for a career move and a lifestyle change;
NO need to sacrifice high end work moving to the Gold Coast;
Enjoy genuine quality work for a company who values innovation.
On offer is a great opportunity for a Legal Counsel to join a collaborative team at the Gold Coast. This role will see you working across a broad range of matters while you partner with different internal stakeholders.
If you are looking for a working environment that will foster your career growth then apply today. You could enjoy your days at work and reap rewards!
The types of matters you can expect to cross your desk are:
- drafting, reviewing, and negotiating agreements and other legal documentation in all areas of the business;
- commercial advice/direction to protect the business objectives, including identifying and mitigating commercial risks;
- interacting with business units on various projects such as; business initiatives, acquisitions, regulatory change and improvements to systems and products;
- commercial review and analysis to assist with the management of disputes and challenges;
- preparing clear and concise materials to brief internal executives of complex commercial arrangements; and
- assisting with Company Secretary duties on board processes, governance, and fulfilment of regulatory obligations.
You will be considered if you have the following:-
- At least 5 years + PAE with experience in most of the following areas: (we told you it was a broad mix!) Commercial, Property, Front-End Contracts, Disputes, Procurement, Construction and Projects;
- A background from a mid or top tier law firm and you’ve enjoyed time on secondment with a client;
- Experience from one or more quality in-house teams; and
- Have a commercial mindset enabling you to add value and contribute to the success of the business!
In this position you will get an opportunity to work with a supportive, high-performing and friendly commercial team and wider business. This organisation is moving into a growth phase and so there are strong opportunities for career progression, involvement in projects and development. It is an exciting and diverse role with high-level interaction with the business and senior stakeholders.
We also invite you to visit our website for more opportunities – http://www.dimention-recruitment.com.au/
Only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted.