Now is the time to make the move you’ve been dreaming about!
Variety is the spice of life, and in this role you will have just that! On offer is an interesting role in a friendly, focused environment.
- Have you been contemplating making a move to Northern NSW to enjoy the perks of living by the beach?
- Have you been waiting for an opportunity that can genuinely offer you quality work in a dynamic environment?
- Have you been dreaming of doing the work you love in a beautiful location without compromising on your role?
- Are you happy to travel between offices and assist a firm to continue to grow?
Do not delay, this incredible opportunity with an established practice will not be available for long!
If you enjoy a mixture of matters in your daily work load and have at least two (2) years experience in private practice, read on! This role will see you working across a variety of areas of law including Family Law, Litigation and Commercial Property and more in a boutique team. You will be confident in your abilities to manage your own files independently and autonomously, and to service the needs of local, longstanding clients.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Handling a variety of matters including Family Law (Parenting and Property matters), Commercial Litigation, Commercial Property, Criminal Law, Employment Law and any other matters from start to finish;
- Managing your work load to achieve results;
- Producing quality work and providing quality client service;
- Maintaining a high standard of professionalism;
- Ensuring open channels of communication.
You will need:
- Prior experience in a variety of areas of law that will see you able to practice as a confident generalist;
- A minimum of two (2) years PAE;
- The ability to think on your feet and make confident decisions; and
- Commitment and enthusiasm towards your role.
In return for your hard work and dedication, this firm is offering a great package with a friendly and dynamic working environment! You will also enjoy genuine career development opportunities – this firm wants you to stay with them for the long haul.
If you are looking to join a team of like minded professionals who work hard, yet also enjoy their weekends, then apply now! Please contact the Team at DiMention Recruitment on (07) 3123 4001 or (07) 5501 9242 to find out more.