This firm genuinely believes that brains, like hearts, go where they are appreciated, which is why they place great emphasis on recognizing and valuing excellent employees. The firm also strives to provide the perfect working climate within which those hand picked professionals can truly thrive!
This leading firm is searching for an experienced Senior Family Lawyer who possesses a passion for Family Law and a genuine thirst for career advancement. Ideally you will have obtained your Specialist Accreditation, or you will be well on your way to doing so. This is a leadership position, so you will display a proven ability to work well with others and achieve results.
This is an opportunity to take on a senior role with a reputable Brisbane firm, to work autonomously as part of a high-performance team. Of course you will be expected to reach billable targets, but rarely will you enjoy the bonuses this firm is prepared to offer their talented team members!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Manage family law files – a complex load with a high degree of autonomy;
- Maintain open communication between company and client;
- Handle a wide range of family law disputes;
- Provide mentoring and support to junior practitioners; and
- Contribute to this well regarded practice.
You will need:
- Minimum of 6 years PAE in Family Law;
- Strong technical skills and perform with accuracy and reliability;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; and
- The ability to develop and maintain strong client relationships.
This firm is growing from strength to strength, so if you want to join a firm that is breaking down barriers, here is your chance! As a senior member of the team, you will enjoy responsibility and autonomy and you will be well rewarded for it. With a top package on offer for the successful candidate including bonus incentives don’t delay your career goals any longer!