Focus in Family Law in a Friendly Team & enjoy variety!
If you are seeking an opportunity to become a valued and essential member of the team, providing support primarily in Family Law with the ability and willingness to assist in other areas when required, read on!
This role is ideally suited to an experienced Family Law Paralegal, who has at least 4 years previous experience in a similar role. The successful candidate is expected to complete a varied workload of Family Law tasks (+ other areas under supervision) in a busy and friendly team. It is essential that you can manage delegated tasks with accuracy and speed, and work autonomously.
Experienced candidates who are studying and looking to progress into a Solicitor role in time to come will enjoy the opportunity for career progression!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Work autonomously and with a high degree of accuracy on a varied workload related to differing Family Law matters;
- Prepare various court documents, correspondence, complex documents and briefs to Counsel;
- Work alongside senior professionals toward success while maintaining a keen eye for detail and adhering to deadlines;
- Assist with Commercial matters under supervision.
You will need:
- Minimum of 4 years experience in Family Law;
- The ability to work autonomously and as part of a team;
- A proactive work ethic; and
- Flexibility, reliability and organisation at all times.
In return for your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with an attractive salary package and excellent career prospects.
If you think you have what it takes to complete the required duties for this role, give the team at DiMention Recruitment a call today and quote reference “130720A”, or apply now! (07) 3123-4001 / (07) 5501 9242 / 0400 754 091.