Are you overdue for a change?
IF YOUR WISH LIST INCLUDES:
- A role that challenges you and rewards you;
- A broad mix of Litigation & Insolvency work;
- Approachable colleagues;
- Partner access;
- A friendly work environment; and
- Great opportunities for career progression;
THEN THIS ROLE IS WORTH CONSIDERING!
If you are wanting to take your career to the next level, bring your three (3) to six (6) years of solid Commercial Litigation experience to this firm, and finally feel like all your hard work has been worth it!
General Commercial Litigation experience is an essential requirement to be considered for this role. If you seek the opportunity to work on complex and challenging litigation matters together with insolvency proceedings, this role will give you exposure to interesting work that will keep you stimulated!
You will need:
- A minimum of 3 years PAE that is recent, focusing in General Commercial Litigation & Insolvency;
- Strong technical and communication skills;
- To be a strong communicator;
- A hunger to continue learning and developing professionally; and
- The ability to work autonomously and run your files with attention to detail.
- A rare opportunity to join a practice that is known for its excellence;
- Genuine career progression pathways; and
- An environment that will support your career development and continued success.
If you think you have what it takes to complete the required duties for this role, give the team at DiMention Recruitment a call today (07) 3123-4001 / (07) 5501 9242 / 0400 754 091 and quote reference “020720A” or apply now!