INSURE YOUR NEXT CAREER MOVE WITH A MID TIER FIRM THAT HAS PLENTY OF WORK!
If the words ‘organised’, ‘experienced’, ‘flexible’ and ‘professional’ describe you, make sure you read on. A highly reputable law firm in the CBD is ready to welcome a competent and experienced Insurance Litigation Secretary with at least 4 years experience in a similar role to join their team.
The hired candidate will be adaptable in their approach to work and focus their efforts into the collective success of the Insurance Litigation Team. This position will have you meet a diverse range of professionals and grow your experience in an impressive team that is professional and social!
Your requirements will include:
- Administrative and secretarial assistance to fee-earners in running of files;
- Assisting with a busy schedule involving lengthy trial preparation;
- Maintain an organised document management system;
- Ensure telephones are answered in a timely and professional manner;
- Dictaphone/copy typing;
- Perform any necessary searches, draft and amend correspondence and prepare briefs; and
- Maintain and submit accounts documentation, time sheets and billing.
You will need:
- At least 4 years experience in an Insurance role;
- Confidence to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment;
- Fast and accurate typing, with a speed of no less than 70 wpm and strong WORD skills;
- Thorough, attentive and methodical approach to work;
- Understand the importance of professional presentation and confidentiality; and
- Ability to assimilate into various environments and manage varied tasks.
This is a fantastic opportunity, don’t delay apply today!