DO YOU TAKE YOUR CAREER SERIOUSLY – ARE YOU A LEADER?
Experienced Family Lawyers seeking a long term opportunity close to home should consider this role!
- Have you established yourself as a client focused Family Lawyer?
- Do you want a change to move into a specialist family law firm that attracts interesting, complex challenging work?
- Do you feel frustrated that your hard work is not recognised and there is no scope for growth?
- Have you reached your ceiling in your current firm?
- Do you want to join a firm where you won’t be just a number?
Now is the time to be recognised for your expertise, within a long standing firm located on the stunning Gold Coast! Securing this role will see you working autonomously on your own matters, working closely with your colleagues with what is best for the practice and who will become your “work family”!
You will become a valued part of this firm’s team. Within this role you can look forward to being trusted to work autonomously, and to enjoy a varied mix of Family Law matters!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Manage Family Law files including property settlements, divorces and complex parenting matters;
- Handle a busy work load with a high degree of autonomy;
- Act as a positive mentor to junior lawyers in a healthy, supportive environment;
- Provide leadership to the team; and
- Deliver an exceptional quality service to clients.
You will need:
- Minimum 8 years PAE in Family Law;
- Strong technical skills;
- Attention to detail and the ability to perform with accuracy; and
- To display confidence in developing and maintaining strong client relationships.
In return for your hard work and demonstrated ability, you will be rewarded with unique benefits, and in the near future could even take up partnership if you wish. You will work closely with other Lawyers in the team and contribute to the growth of the firm. If you think you have what this firm is looking for apply today, as this role won’t be vacant for long!