Do you seek the security of joining a well established and highly reputable firm that has a surplus of quality work available in a talented team of specialists? Look no further!
This role offers so much more than quality work and career progression. You will join a strong team that will invest in your career. You will enjoy support, be exposed to exciting matters, and enjoy being a part of a social team that will see you attending a range of functions and events. You will enjoy the inclusive and collaborative environment and work with like minded people.
This firm is well known for providing their Solicitors with quality matters in all aspects of Commercial Litigation and Insolvency work for top quality clientele. This firm is always aiming to bring the best out of their talented solicitors through support and mentoring!
This is an exciting, new opportunity for a passionate and professional candidate to hit the ground running, confidently handling a range of quality work that includes stimulating Commercial Litigation & Insolvency matters.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Confidently manage a complex and varied file load related to high end commercial litigation and insolvency matters;
- Hit the ground running with various disputes such as business, contractual, shareholders, building & construction, insurance and property and so much more;
- Work as part of a dynamic team towards collective success;
- Attend networking and development events; and
- Maintain corporate presentation and professional presentation at all times.
You will need:
- At least five (5) years PAE within the Commercial Litigation and Disputes area;
- A positive and proactive work ethic;
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- A desire to continue learning and developing;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; and a
- Professional and client focused approach.
In return for your hard work and dedication you will receive an attractive salary package that will be negotiated on experience, and the enjoyment of working in a friendly and positive working environment that offers top quality work and great resources!
If you think this role sounds like the change you have been looking for, then call the team at DiMention Recruitment today on (07) 3123 4001 / (07) 5501 9242 / 0400 754 091 and quote reference “220520A” for a confidential discussion, or go ahead and “Apply Now”!