EXCITING ROLE FOR A DYNAMIC LAWYER WHO ENJOYS VARIETY!
Do you enjoy a mixture of practice areas in your daily work load? Variety is the spice of life, and in this role you will have just that! On offer is a challenging role in a friendly, focused environment.
If you have at least five years experience in private practice working across a variety of areas of law including Wills & Estates, Commercial Property and Commercial Litigation and Family Law we want to hear from you!
This role will see you working in a boutique team in a gorgeous office location on the border of Queensland and New South Wales – eliminate a long commute and enjoy work/life balance! You will be responsible for handling a variety of matters with care and due diligence, and you will enjoy autonomy in your role.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Handling a broad range of matters from start to finish;
- Managing your support staff and providing mentoring;
- Producing quality work and providing quality client service;
- Maintaining a high standard of professionalism; and
- Ensuring open channels of communication.
You will need:
- Prior experience in Property Law, Estates, Litigation, Family Law – the broader your experience, the better!
- A minimum of 5 years PAE;
- The ability to think on your feet and make confident decisions; and
- Commitment and enthusiasm towards your role.
If you are looking to join a team of like minded professionals who work hard, yet also enjoy their weekends, then apply now! Alternatively, please contact the Team at DiMention Recruitment on (07) 3123 4001 or (07) 5501 9242 and quote reference #200520A to discuss this position today.