IS FAMILY LAW YOUR PASSION?
Rare role now available in a firm with great staff retention!
If the time has come for you to move for the sake of your career, then this opportunity at the Gold Coast is most ideal for a Family Law Paralegal. Firm makes great decisions, works with their people and looks after them with an outstanding retention, but you will have to move quickly as this role won’t be available long!
The successful candidate is expected to complete a varied workload of Family Law tasks and maintain open communication channels internally and externally. This role is for an Intermediate – Senior Family Law Paralegal who wishes to join the team for the long haul! It is essential that you can manage delegated tasks with accuracy and speed, and work autonomously on paralegal tasks.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Prepare various court documents (i.e. affidavits, initiating applications, consent orders), correspondence, complex documents (i.e. BFA’s) and briefs to Counsel;
- Prepare and manage your work load and attend to your billings,
- Work closely with your author to provide a top quality client service;
- Maintain a keen eye for detail and adhere to deadlines; and
- Maintain an organised workplace and a flexible and proactive approach to work.
You will need:
- Minimum of 4 years experience in Family Law as a Paralegal;
- The ability to work autonomously and as part of a team;
- A proactive work ethic; and
- Flexibility, reliability and organisation at all times.
In return for your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with an attractive salary package and long term career prospects. Most of all you will enjoy going to work – where you can share a laugh and be happy!
If you think you have what it takes to complete the required duties for this role, give the team at DiMention Recruitment a call today and quote reference “190520B”, or apply now! (07) 3123-4001 / (07) 5501 9242 / 0400 754 091.