Flexibility can be arranged!
If you are marking time in your current role, wondering what else is out there but thinking of staying “just one more month” or giving it “just one more chance”, don’t feel like your hands are tied any longer!
There is an exciting new opportunity available at the Gold Coast that is sure to spark your interest! This role is suited to a Family Lawyer with:
- A minimum of 5 years PAE in Family Law;
- A genuine passion for Family Law;
- A mix of experience with Family law and another area of law; and
- A desire to do the very best for clients.
Who should consider this role:
- Family lawyers who enjoy their work however, have a need to balance their young family but keep themselves stimulated and challenged;
- Family lawyers who may have their own practice and no longer want the stresses and burdens and feel isolated and longing for the team environment;
- Family lawyers who want a full time role and a long term career with a fully serviced well established law firm, working close to home on the sunny Gold Coast;
- Family lawyers who are passionate about family law but have also gained experience in another area of law, whether that be Property or Crime for that matter.
- Family lawyers who are Senior OR a minimum of 3 years PAE as this role offers 100% genuine flexibility!
- This successful Gold Coast practice is in need of a compassionate Family Lawyer, who will provide an excellent service to clients encountering highly stressful situations.
This role will see you responsible for all aspects of Family Law including Parenting and Property matters, management of files. You will be able to manage files autonomously, take on either property or crime matters if you have the experience; and you will have access to a supportive team environment.
If you want:
- A salary that is commensurate with your experience and the value you bring;
- Genuine Flexibility;
- A team that values your contributions; and
- A role that can assist you to develop your career with genuine scope for growth.
Then this is worth your consideration!
The successful candidate will have the option to design their work week, this could be 3 or 4 days in the office or finishing at 2pm, 3 or 5 days per week! Candidates seeking a full time role will also be accommodated. For a full time option a second practice area is being sort and we can discuss the focus practice areas at interview.
If you think the above criteria is what you have been waiting for, call the team at DiMention Recruitment today for a confidential discussion on (07) 5501 9242 / (07) 3123 4001 / 0400 244 544 and quote reference “140520A” today OR “Apply Now”!