2020 IS TIME FOR CHANGE FOR EXPERIENCED FAMILY LAWYERS
You will work alongside other specialists from all areas of law who have come from other prestigious law firms to realise higher financial rewards for their practice.
We will work with you, on a strictly confidential basis to discuss this rare opportunity. Experienced Family Lawyers who displays leadership qualities, has a commercial mind and wants to move into a new Partnership role with autonomy should consider this role!
- Do you want to be supported by a well-resourced firm who will leave you to focus on leading your team?
- Do you want to carve a name for yourself and be recognised as the NEW Family lawyer that brings a wealth of experience with dynamic lawyers reporting to them?
- Do you feel you have no further scope or interest to remain in your current role?
- Do you enjoy an environment where you mix with professional, dynamic and socially well connected people?
- Have you established yourself as a client focused Family Lawyer who has a strong commercial mind?
- Have you reached your ceiling in your current firm?
- Do you want to have access to a strong pipeline of current work and business referred from other Partners at the firm?
Now is the time to be recognised for your expertise, within a innovative firm located on the stunning Gold Coast.
Securing this role will see you working closely with your colleagues who will become your “work family”!
You will become a valued part of this fully serviced law firm managing the Family Law team. Within this role you can look forward to being trusted to work autonomously, and to enjoy a varied mix of Family Law matters! Be a decision maker and enjoy the respect you deserve.
You could be a Partner who is looking to make a move; you could be a Director of a small / medium sized law firm seeking to merge OR you could be a Special Counsel / Senior Solicitors ready to take on a role as Partner.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Manage Family Law team with a number of highly experienced Family Lawyers, manage files including property settlements, divorces and complex parenting matters;
- Handle a busy work load with a high degree of autonomy;
- Act as a positive mentor to junior lawyers in a healthy, supportive environment;
- Provide leadership to the team; and
- Deliver an exceptional quality service to clients.
You will need:
- Minimum 6 years PAE in Family Law;
- Strong technical skills;
- Attention to detail and the ability to perform with accuracy; and
- To display confidence in developing and maintaining strong client relationships.
- Share your marketing skills by attending network functions with the team to assist in converting clients, providing the client service their creme de la creme clients deserve.
In return for your hard work and demonstrated ability, you will be rewarded with unique benefits and opportunities for flexibility if you so desire. You will work closely with other Lawyers in the team and contribute to the growth of the firm. If you think you have what this firm is looking for apply today, as this role won’t be vacant for long!